Georgia Water & Wastewater Institute, Inc.
511 Stadium Drive
Carrollton, GA 30117
Fax (770) 214-0219
Download Printable Directions (PDF)
This is a VERY important message to all students and visitors coming to the Georgia Water & Wastewater Institute.
First, let me say GWWI HAS NOT MOVED... but do read on. Effective immediately, a new road has been made to access GWWI. Access to GWWI via Forrest Drive and Ole Hickory Trail will no longer exist. Due to a new University of West GA Stadium, a new road has been made to access this venue to divert traffic around the residential neighborhood, and this diversion incorporates the GWWI and the City's Wastewater Plant. Ole Hickory Trail will become a cull de sac.
We have installed new road signs to assist getting you to the facility and have also included a map which will take you through the college to the new road which is named "Stadium Drive". Please be cautious of the speed limits and walking students within the University Campus.
Take note of the following:
1. The new road is not on Google, MapQuest, or any GPS device. As a matter of fact, if you Google our address of Stadium Drive, you will be taken to an old road on the other side of town, so please use these instructions.
2. If you have a GPS, you can enter the UWG address of 1600 Maple Street, Carrollton, GA 30117. Then use this map and then follow the signs to where you need to turn onto the new road.
3. Our new address is 511 Stadium Drive. (again, don't use any type of GPS or online map system or you'll end up by Carrollton High School, NOT GWWI)
4. The purple route is the OLD route... DO NOT FOLLOW THE PURPLE ROUTE.
5. FOLLOW THE RED ROUTE pictured below.
Click For Larger Image